christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
im stressed because i don’t want to be a nurse or a teacher or a lawyer i just want to read books and listen to music and travel and drink coffee but there’s so much pressure to become successful in terms of money and my career and i don’t want to do any of that
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
thank you i actually needed this
ShinDong: Do you like older women?
SeHun: For me, I like them. A lot.
MC: Why do you speak korean so well?
Chen: Because I’m korean.
MC: Which facial feature are you most satisfied with?
BaekHyun: My hips.
Joon: What’s the difference between korean fans and chinese fans?
Lu Han: The language.
MC: If you can choose someone to walk with you by the beach. Who will you choose?
Tao: I want to walk alone.